Science.gc.ca & the Foundation for Student Science and TechnologyThe views expressed in this blog are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views of Science.gc.ca or the Government of Canada.
Science.gc.ca cannot commit to replying to comments posted on Blogs.Science.gc.ca, as content is posted by a number of contributors.
The views of commenters participating in this blog do not necessarily represent the views of Science.gc.ca. Science.gc.ca staff will monitor the input and may participate or intervene, as appropriate.
We require a valid email address for every comment. This address will only be used if we have a question in response to your comment.
We do not allow anonymous comments.
All comments will be moderated and reviewed by Science.gc.ca staff. Please keep in mind that Science.gc.ca cannot tolerate comments that are offensive to an individual or an organization, rude in tone, or abusive. We also reserve the right to edit or refuse comments that meet any of the following conditions:
- contrary to the principles of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening messages
- serious, unproven or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- aggressive, coarse, violent, obscene, or pornographic comments
- messages where the sender is not the author
- messages for advertising purposes
- announcements from labour or political organizations
- messages written in a language other than English or French
- unintelligible or irrelevant messages, and
- any other message that the forum moderators feel are off-topic and will not add to the normal flow of debate.
HyperlinkingAny links to websites not under the control of the Government of Canada are provided solely for the convenience of interested users. We are not responsible for the accuracy, currency or reliability of the content. Science.gc.ca does not offer any guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through these links, nor does it endorse the sites and their content.
Visitors should be aware that non-Government of Canada sites are not subject to the Official Languages Act and may not be accessible to persons with disabilities. The information offered by such sites may be available only in the language(s) used by the sites in question and visitors should research the privacy policies of the sites before providing personal information.
- Date Modified: 2013-03-25